Rely on us when you need us the most.
It’s flu season. Remember to get a seasonal flu shot vaccine to protect yourself and loved ones!
Marguerite’s House is one of the best kept secrets in the Merrimack Valley! This affordable, state-of-the-art, non-profit Massachusetts assisted living community serves families from Lawrence, Haverhill, Methuen, North Andover, Andover, Tewksbury, Lowell and Southern New Hampshire.
Named to honor St. Marguerite d’Youville, this nationally acclaimed assisted living facility offers a unique and supportive community that is truly home to a caring family of residents and staff. Here, residents are able to maintain their independence in spacious and sunny apartments with the peace of mind that help is available when needed.
What also sets Marguerite’s House apart, is the combination of gracious living with true affordability. For an average of $2,400 per month, residents receive the care of traditional assisted living at a fraction of the cost of other facilities. There are no extra fees or entry fees, although income restrictions apply.
Marguerite’s House features spacious, well-equipped, one-bedroom apartments and on-site services, including:
- Daily assistance with personal care and self-administered medication management
- Weekly assistance with light housekeeping and laundry
- Three meals a day with restaurant style dining
- Daily activities, wellness programs
- Care management by licensed nurses and social workers
- Door through door escorted transportation
- 24-hour emergency response
- Residents of Marguerite’s House Assisted Living also enjoy the convenience of an on-site atrium cafe, country store, and a beauty/barber salon
Living at Marguerite’s House Assisted Living at Mary Immaculate means being part of a community characterized by friendly faces and traditional values with roots dating back to the late 1800s. We also offer a continuum of care with an on-site adult day health center, rehabilitation services, and a skilled nursing facility.
“Marguerite’s House is wonderful from a lot of different aspects. The nursing care is exemplary. Peace of mind from a caregiver’s perspective is priceless.”
“Our family could not be any happier with the Marguerite House. It’s the best!”
Top Ten Reasons to choose Marguerite’s House