MI Nursing/Restorative Center
The MI Nursing/Restorative Center is a skilled nursing center dedicated to the care of frail or recuperating elders. We provide a blend of services designed to maximize individual health goals.
The MI Nursing/Restorative Center offers:
- Skilled nursing services.
- Rehabilitation services including physical, occupational, speech and respiratory therapy
- Therapeutic nutrition and dining designed to meet restorative needs
- A wide variety of therapeutic and diversional recreational activities
- Family programs that enhance understanding and participation in facility activities
- Religious/Spiritual Services provided by our Spiritual Care Department
- Private and semi-private rooms
- Social services staff available to assist residents and families with a variety of issues
Mary Immaculate has long recognized the interrelationship of body, mind and spirit in the care of the frail or recuperating elder. Holistic, integrated care has been at the heart of our mission for more than a century. Today, our geriatric healthcare professionals work collaboratively with each resident and his or her family, physician and community providers to design an effective plan of care. We also specialize in services rich in compassion and high in quality for those requiring short term rehabilitation; for those living with Alzheimer’s disease or related dementias; and for families requiring end-of-life care.