Top Ten Reasons to Choose Marguerite’s House Assisted Living
1. Marguerite’s House Assisted Living is filled with wonderful residents and caring staff just waiting to meet you! Come take a tour, talk to our residents and see for yourself!
2. Marguerite’s House Assisted Living is the best deal in town… the average resident spends approximately $2,000 a month for rent, food, laundry, housekeeping, activities and transportation! This is about 2/3rds less than other communities – what a GREAT value! Our charges are upfront with no surprises!
3. All units are private and spacious (averaging 550 square feet), one bedroom apartments with full kitchen, living room and bedroom! No shared units!
4. Gain a sense of personal safety and peace of mind…no more worry about falling and not getting up… help is right down the hall 24 hours a day seven days a week. Don’t wait for a crisis, plan ahead!
5. Care free living – It’s your turn to be waited on! Re-energize your life… no more energy spent on grocery shopping, cooking, cleaning, doing laundry, taking out the trash, changing the bed!
6. Decrease dependency on adult children and family! They’ll be thankful that you are not alone and have socialization, care, medication reminders and meals. No more worrying about shoveling, fixing sinks, mowing the lawn, or waiting for the electrician. Visits will be more social rather than getting chores and errands done.
7. Gain assistance with managing your health… a nurse and social worker are ready to help at any time! In the event you need more care we have a full continuum of care to transition to as needed, including adult day health, rehab and a skilled nursing facility.
8. Optimize your socialization… activities are all arranged, all you need to do is pick and choose which ones to attend!
9. We have our own transportation department to get you to doctor’s appointments, restaurants, shopping, banking and sometimes even a trip to a casino where you can test your luck!
10. Last but NOT LEAST…Knowledgeable and committed staff who are with you through thick and thin! The average number of years of employment for the staff at Marguerite’s House is 16 years. We care about you and your family – and want you to become a part of the MI family!